Lots of symptoms, could it be gluten intolerance?

By Janice Hudson

August 13th, 2020

+0

copied !

Hello everyone, thank you for accepting me! I am a 24 year old woman from US. Since 2010, I have had many symptoms. I feel like my body is falling apart. In 2010, I was diagnosed with GAD with severe insomnia. I've had to take SSRIs for years. Later, I started to have recurrent bladder problems, for example, I constantly had to go to the toilet. Then I developed tinnitus, which I assume was caused by withdrawing benzo. Then I suddenly got dx with IBS (constipation). Two years ago, I had a burning sensation in the upper left of my head and then on my tongue, and they finally disappeared. I also have facial and body contractions (especially fingers and left eyelid), chronic GERD problems, adult acne (not so bad), brain fog, sciatica pain, etc. Ten days ago I had a burning sensation in the left toe that has spread to the left hand to the ear and to the left side of the back. I also have multiple contractions in the affected legs and numbness in my fingers that comes and goes. I experimented a bit on my own and gave up gluten for the day and the burn subsided a bit. I don't know if this is related to placebo. I started to think I had celiac disease, but the doctors didn't care. So, I want to go on a strict gluten-free diet, but I don't know where to start. I don't even know if this is all related to celiac disease, but the doctors couldn't find any reason. Some people say that you should also avoid eating grains. I do not have a vitamin B12 deficiency (it is 250), but I have very low levels of vitamin D. I do not know if the diet is right for me. I need your help :) Thanks 🌸

+0

copied !

To be able to comment you need to eitherloginorRegister

Awesome, did you try to see another doctor?

Discover

more discussions