This easy spaghetti recipe with meat sauce takes just a few minutes of prep and then a low simmer on the stove for a deep, meaty-flavored, homemade spaghetti for the best family favorite dinner.
- 200 ml Red Wine
- 425 g BARESA Pasta Sauce
- 235 g FRESHONA Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 pinch KANIA Salt & Pepper
- 1 handful LOVILLO Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- 1 medium Red Pepper chopped
- 1 medium Green Pepper chopped
- 200 g Mushrooms thickly sliced
- 1 large Onion chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 350 g BARESA Spaghetti
- 0.5 tsp Herbes de Provence
- 500 g INISVALE Fresh Irish Organic Steak Mince
1. Fry chopped onion in a large pan (or wok) for a couple of minutes, then add minced beef and crushed garlic cloves and cook until mince has lightly browned.
2. Add chopped peppers, mushrooms and herbes de provence, then pour on red wine and cook until peppers and mushrooms have softened, 7-8 minutes.
3. Stir in the jar of pasta sauce and tin of chopped tomatoes, add a sprinkling of salt and pepper to season then leave to simmer while you cook the spaghetti.
4 Cook spaghetti until “al dente” (tender with a bite at the centre), about 8 minutes. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and serve.